Delivery of containers from China to Ukraine
To solve this problem, firms began to appear that specialize in providing services in different countries. When purchasing products from China, contact AF-Group, we deliver goods to the customer’s country on a turnkey basis.
Potential customers are worried about the cost of shipping containers from Asia. To know the price in advance, contact the company manager through the feedback form or by phone.
The following information must be provided:
- Approximate weight and dimensions of the container
- Country and city from which delivery will be carried out
- Where you need to transport the cargo (region, city)
- Type of vehicle used: airplanes, cars, ships or railway transport
- Full name of the potential customer
- A valid email address
- Contact mobile phone number.
After you provide all the data, the manager will carry out the calculations and send the result to the specified mail address or personally contact the client. During the conversation, you can clarify additional points that may interest the customer.
Benefits of cooperation with trusted companies
When deciding to place an order for the delivery of goods from China, it is recommended to contact large organizations that have been working in this area for several years.
Enterprise “AF-Group” provides its customers with a list of advantageous offers and advantages:
- Individual approach to each client
- Fast, safe transportation to Ukraine
- Additional reliable packaging for all types of cargo
- Affordable prices for services
- Registration of the necessary documents for the goods
- After dispatch, the customer can track the movement of containers
- The company’s employees comply with all your wishes and requirements.
- Availability of licenses, certificates confirming the legality of the activity.
Having ordered the service in “AF-Group” you can be sure that the purchased goods will be reliably completed and fixed in the vehicle. At the same time, employees will draw up documents for customs and an insurance policy in advance, which will cover losses in case of damage to containers.